IRCS has announced about the completion of installing camps and first aid, medical detachments in the governorates of Karbala, Najaf , Basra, Diwaniyah , Dhi Qar along the roads which leads to the holy city of Karbala to receive the visitors traveling (on foot) to commemorate the fortieth day (Arbaeen) of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him).
As the IRCS prepared a strategic plans, in order to revive this annual visit, and to create all human, material and logistical supplies to prepare for the reception of visitors and provide first aid and medical services, adding to provide water , juices, shelter as well as receive the visitors warmly, and to transport sick and emergency cases to the nearest health center. Meanwhile IRCS’s cadres, in Karbala, finished the installation of camps to house visitors that arrived (on foot) across all over Iraq on their way to visit the Imam Hussein (peace be upon him), as the cadres has install (15) first aid detachments and (3) camps to house visitors at the entrances to the main city.
Every camp Includes (25) tents and medical detachments, and a large pavilions, on the road which links between (Karbala – Baghdad, Najaf and Babil). And there was other first aid detachments in the areas of (Tuearej, Ean-Tamur, Zaraget vellage), adding to (8) tents and detachments inside city center, adding to a number of Mobile teams on foot (within all the locations) who provided with a medical equipments, hand barrow (about 100 one) and they are distributed to the mentioned detachments with participation of more than 80 employee and 350 volunteer who distributed also to that detachments so as to provide the visitors with first aid and medical services.
- In Najaf governorate, IRCS’s cadres has completed their preparations for the reception of visitors regarding this occasion, as the IRCS-Najaf branch formed (9) first aid units distributed on the way to Karbala through the holy city of Najaf which will continuous for eight days, that allocated in the area of Mashkhab that is away from the holy city of Najaf (45 km) and consists of (15) large tent to house visitors, there is (130) working staff of volunteers as well as employees
- The second detachment located near al-Manathira silo on the way to the holy city of Najaf, it is away from the reception camp (15 km) and consists of (10) tents in which there is (130) volunteers and employees working there.
- The third detachment located near the Technical Institute and it is away from the Manathira detachment almost (20 km) within the administrative boundaries of Najaf, that consists of (10) tents in which there are (130) volunteers ,as well as employees of the office working there.
- The fourth one is located on the way to Karbala, opposed to cars shows and is away (3 km ) from the city center, and (6 km) from the detachment near the technical institute that is consists of (15) tent, while the number of workers in this detachment is (130) volunteers and employees of the branch.
- The fifth detachment is located about (10 km) from city center and consists of (10) tents, as the number of employees in this detachment is about (130) volunteers as well as employees from the branch there.
- The sixth one is located in Kufa, (21 km) away from the city center and it has (10) tents in which there is (130) volunteers and employees of the office working there.
- The seventh detachment is about (22 km) away from Najaf and has (10) tents in which (130) staff, volunteers as well as employees of the office are working there.
- The eighth one is located about (10 km) from the seventh detachment, that has (10) Tents and (130) volunteers and employees are working there.
- The ninth detachment is located in Al-haidariya township which consists of (15) tent in addition to a large pavilions to house the visitors, as there is (130) working staff, as well as the employees of the branch.
All the above mentioned detachments continues to work for a period of eight days, during which all provide a first aid, medicine services, and other medical supplies for the visitors as well as distributing the health water